Our 10th annual ride for the Sunshine Foundation
is on Sunday Sept 8th 2012
Peddler's Shop Inc
1907 Deptford Center Road
Deptford, NJ 08096
Our 10th annual ride for the Sunshine Foundation is on Sunday Sept 8th 2013. We will leave the Library IV in Williamstown at 10 am, and return to the Library. Riding east on the black Horse Pike to Collings Lake then across to rt 54 to rt 40 to Tuckahoe rd. back to Williamstown.The route is 31 miles with one rest stop. We will be adding a loop to make it a 38 mile ride for those who want a longer ride.You can ride at your own pace, and if you don't want to go all the way we have volunteers who will get you, and your bike back to the Library . We have mechanical support from Peddlers Shop and transport back to Library IV.
A complimentary buffet at the Library IV awaits all riders and supporters. The cost is $45 per rider: $55 day of ride. We would ask the non riders to donate $15 to cover the cost of their food. We hope you can join us for the fun ride and help support a great cause at the same time. All money collected goes directly to the Sunshine foundation. This would be a great training ride before the MS 150 on Sept 29th Contact Brian by phone 609-442-6477 or Email.
- Sunday February 3,2013
- Buy two dinner Entrees receive $10 off your check
totaling $50 or more.
- $5.00 for Select appetizers and Happy Hour drink prices!
Two Super Bowl Sunday Promotions
to cheer about!
* Not to be combined with other offers or discount programs valid February 3,2013
- Monday January 28th 2012
- Leaves Berkshire grill at 6 am and from the Library at 6:35 am
- Cost: $95 per person
- Includes: Bus, Lift and Dinner
Library IV & Berkshire Grill Blue Mountain Ski Trip
- 1pm shotgun start best ball
- Cost: $120 per person
- Includes: Lunch at the course & Dinner at The Berkshire, Prime Rib & Seafood